Friday, July 10, 2009

UNFAILING LOVE

"...You delight in showing unfailing love." Micah 7:18


God's love never ceases to amaze me. There is a generosity, availability and a transparency that always surprises me. Our all-powerful God delights in showing his love! He is never embarrassed that he wholeheartedly and passionately loves us, pursuing us, even to the point of death and humiliation. It is almost more than my mind and heart can grasp.

There is a quote on the website for Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena, CA. It says, "To Love Jesus, To Love Like Jesus."

Jesus, I love you with all my heart. I am always looking for you and listening for you. I ask that you would increase my vision and hearing along with my capacity for loving others. It is easy to love you; I ask that you would teach me to love like you.
In your name, Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home