Saturday, July 18, 2009

AM I A REFUGE?

"Each man will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land." Isaiah 32:2

T
he footnote in my Bible says, "The Lord's redeemed, as sources of protection and blessing, will reflect Him." What a powerful thought! I am to be a reflection of the Lord by being a shelter, refuge, stream and shade for others, just like He is for me! ME? Yes. Absolutely. It excites me to think that it is the Lord's desire to use me to touch people's lives the way he touches mine!

Lord, I always look to you as my refuge. I would LOVE to reflect you and be used by you to be a refuge to others and to lead them to the One who is MY refuge. May I always give YOU the glory. May every good thing I do be a reflection of who YOU are and of the beautiful faith that fills my life with peace. In Jesus' name, Amen

"Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do." James 2:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home